FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can see my profile?
There are three types of accounts on Bibliocrunch. If you have “About” filled out in your profile section, you will appear in one of the following directories.
2) Vetted Freelancers
- My professional profile is not showing up in search/directory. What do I do? Make sure you have your bio filled out. If the problem persists, please Contact Us.
- How do I get added to the vetted freelancer directory?
- When you join Bibliocrunch as a professional you should be taken your profile page. Once you’ve filled out your ‘About’ section, added your ‘Skills’ and inputted your website URL, an email gets sent to our management team. We will review your account and let you know within a week whether you have been approved. If we need more information we will request more information.
- Who can submit proposals to jobs?
- Only pre-screened, vetted freelancers can submit proposals to jobs on Bibliocrunch.