Published in Publishing Tips • 3 comments
Giveaways are a great way for authors to build their brands and promote their books. Below we outline how authors can setup a giveaway on Bibliocrunch to maximize book exposure.
With Bibliocrunch giveaways authors can:
To launch a book giveaway:
1) Create a free account on Bibliocrunch.com
2) Navigate over to your profile page to the Contests tab and click ‘+New Contest’
3) Fill in the details of your giveaway
4) Make sure to enter the Terms of your giveaway, and set the start and end time for your giveaway
5) You can then grab the embed code and place it on your blog or website and start promoting it like we’ve done below for The Rose Hotel
Go ahead, give it a whirl. Let us know what you think!
Lover of books. CEO & founder of Bibliocrunch. Love storytelling in all its forms. Formerly TIME. I'm a new media entrepreneur who has worked in the media industry for 11 years. My mission is simple – to innovate the publishing industry with technology. My company has been featured in BBC World News, Money Magazine, Bloomberg, Consumer Reports, Forbes, WSJ, MediaBistro, PBS, Columbia Journalism Review, The Next Web, Publishers Weekly, and a bunch of other places. Bibliocrunch was also selected as The Next Big Thing in media by the Paley Center. I also used to run a popular South Asian culture blog called Divanee. Before I ran my own company and became a mom, I used to be on the board for several literacy organizations, and wrote a LOT more. Hopefully, when things are calmer I can go back to that! :)